- At any point of time, you wish to discontinue our services, you can place the cancellation request through your client area. Before that, you need to clear all the pending dues (if any).
- You can either choose immediate cancellation or request cancellation to happen once your subscription period expires. If you select immediate cancellation, you will no longer have access to your hosting plan/service. If cancellation after the tenure period is over is selected, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
- It is your responsibility to backup all your data before you place the cancellation request. Once you place the cancellation request all your data from our server will be deleted and it cannot be retrieved nor restored.
The price mentioned on the site is exclusive of taxes. To view price with taxes please refer the Cost Calculator of each plan. The amount inclusive of taxes will be added to your final invoice once you add items in your cart. The taxable amount is non-refundable.
Late Payment or Non-Payment
- Unpaid invoices may result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account. Your suspended account will only be restored after clearing the outstanding invoice after which you will be able to access your data.
- If your account gets terminated, the data residing on it won’t be restored and will be treated as a new account. If you fail to renew your subscription on time you will be charged on your invoice.
- We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
For any queries related to cost on your account, do reach out to our billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your hosting account at hostingwheel can get terminated due to following reasons:
- You decide to discontinue
At any point of time, during your subscription, if you no more want to continue with our services and want to place a cancellation request with immediate termination, your hosting account will be suspended right away and will be terminated within 48 hours.
- Cancellation upon expiration
If you place a cancellation request to discontinue our services after your subscription expires, your hosting account will be suspended at the end of the subscription and will be terminated within 48 hours (after the expiration date).
- You did not renew
In case you fail to renew your hosting account on the due date, your hosting account will be suspended after 24 hrs and will be terminated within 48 hours (after the expiration date).
- You violate our Terms of service
If you violate our terms of service during your subscription period at hostingwheel it will result in immediate account suspension and termination. As soon as we’ve been notified about the violation of service, we would usually take instant action.
- Potential fraud
We have an anti-fraud system that monitors all the orders as soon as they are placed. During such an occurrence, we will carry out a verification process manually. In this process, if we ask for certain information and it is not provided the account suspension and termination will be done immediately.
- A Dispute or ChargeBack
During the violation of our Terms of Service, we would initially suspend and give a 7 days timeframe to resolve the concern with hostingwheel before the termination occurs. If still, it remains unsolved termination of your hosting account will take place.
Note: It is advised to maintain a back-up copy of your hosting account to avoid losing your data because of the termination. All your files will be deleted from the server, once your hosting account is terminated and hostingwheel shall not be liable for the same.
- Customer agrees that they will protect, indemnify, save and hold hostingwheel harmless from any and all stipulations, liabilities, losses, expenses and claims, as well as reasonable attorney’s fees assessed against hostingwheel , its agents, customers, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by it’s customers, agents, employees or assigns.
- Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold hostingwheel harmless against liabilities arising out of –
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with hostingwheel Services;
- The loss of any electronic files furnished by customer (Or customer’s customer);
- Copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from hostingwheel Services
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and without affecting your rights as a Consumer, you agree that you will not under any circumstances, including negligence, hold hostingwheel, its officers, directors, employees, licensors, agents, subcontractors and/or third party service providers liable for any direct or indirect damages of any nature and type suffered by the
- Customer of third parties, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, cost savings, revenue, business, data or use, or any other pecuniary loss that may result from: delays, malfunctions, suspension and any other interruption in the provision of the Service(s) due to events beyond our reasonable control (for example: force majeure, third party conduct/acts, including hostingwheel’s licensors and suppliers, faults and malfunctions of the machines, software and other equipment, whether owned by us or our licensors/suppliers; acts and/or omissions made by Customers and in contrast with the obligations undertaken under these TOS); data loss due to hardware or software failure; any information, data, content in or accessed through the Services; any action, information or instruction provided as part of our technical support Services; your use of the Service(s).
- You agree that the foregoing limitations apply whether based on warranty, contract or tort or any other legal theory and apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event, we will be liable to you in the aggregate with respect to any and all breaches, defaults, or claims of liability under these TOS or under any other agreement or document for an amount greater than the fees actually paid by you to us for the respective Service(s) during the twelve month period preceding a claim giving rise to such liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. You agree that in those jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law and your rights as a Consumer will not be affected.
Dispute Resolution. Jurisdiction
- In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, you and hostingwheel shall use reasonable effort to settle such disputes or differences. To this effect, we shall consult and negotiate each other with the aim to reach a solution satisfactory to each Party.
- You agree that the Courts of Nashik, Maharashtra (India) shall have the sole jurisdiction over all disputes and other matters relating to the execution, interpretation, enforcement and termination of this Agreement or any other document entered into by the Parties related thereto. All disputes and other matters relating to the interpretation and enforcement of thеsе TOS as well as any other document entered into by the Parties shall be governed by the laws of India.
Certain Services; 404 Error Page
If you haven’t configured a 404 page, our default page for the 404 error page will load when a visitor tries to access a URL that has no information. By not creating a 404 page, you hereby agree and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page. This 404 error page of the company may contain advertisements and other information about the company and its services. As a company, we reserve the right to withhold and collect all revenue generated from these advertisements.
We reserve the right, to modify the prices, or monthly payment amount, or any other amount at any given time. It’s your responsibility to review billing information from time to time.
Except as expressly given elsewhere in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything in this Agreement be construed to grant any rights on any individual other than the Parties hereunder and their respective successors and approved assignments. Notwithstanding the above, the customer recognizes and accepts that every provider of a third-party good or service described in the contract definition as a third-party beneficiary is the designated third-party beneficiary of the requirements set out in this Agreement because they apply exclusively to its goods or services and has the right to explicitly implement the terms and conditions.
When you buy from the Company a third-party product or service, you agree to this Agreement AND the terms and conditions of the third-party product or service included in this Agreement
- DigitalOcean: https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms-of-service-agreement/
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/
- WHMCS: https://www.whmcs.com/terms-of-service/
- Office 365: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/intellectualproperty/copyright/default
- G Suite: https://policies.google.com/terms?
- Spam Experts: https://www.spamexperts.com/software-services-agreement
- LiteSpeed: https://www.litespeedtech.com/docs/webserver/license-enterprise
- cPanel & WHM: https://cpanel.net/legal-notices/
- Webuzo: https://webuzo.com/tos
- Plesk: https://www.plesk.com/legal/
- Softaculous: http://softaculous.com/softaculous/tos
- BitNinja: https://bitninja.io/terms-and-conditions/
- eset: https://www.eset.com/us/software-eula/
Change of TOS
hostingwheel may modify these TOS at any time with immediate effect. Where the change in Terms is required by law or related to the addition of a new service, extra functionality to the existing Service(s) or any other change which neither reduces your rights nor increases your responsibilities, the TOS will be changed without prior notice to you and shall have immediate effect.
No clarification or explanation of the Terms provided by the Parties will have the power to modify the provisions of these TOS.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however we have taken every step possible to make your information safe. This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by HostingWheel.com. Please be aware that we, HostingWheel.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes To This Privacy Statement